This entry lever is recommended for all commercial applications for barrier-free access. It meets ADA specifications and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-Duty, Independent Lever Springs to Reduce Lever Sag
- Cylindrical Leverset
- 2-3/4" Standard Backset
- 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" Door Thickness
- Corrosion-Treated Case
- Heavy-Gauge, Cold Rolled Steel Mechanism
- Solid Brass Latch Bolt with 1/2" Throw Dead Latching
- Adjustable for Beveled Door Keyed Functions
- ASA Standard 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" Strike
- Reversible Hand
- Six-Pin KA2 Tumbler (Keyed 5)
- Accepts US1539 Cylinder
Locking and Unlocking
The outside lever can be locked or unlocked by a push button or a push-and-turn button. Pushing the button only locks the outside lever until it’s locked with a key or the inside lever is turned.
UL-Listed and UL-Certified
This entry lever is UL-listed for "A"-labeled doors. It’s also certified for ANSI 156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2 Imported.