Armstrong® Drywall Grid at Cowtown Materials
For construction customers across Texas and Louisiana
Armstrong® Ceiling Solutions provides quality ceiling products and accessories for contractors, builders, and homeowners in the U.S. and beyond. Armstrong’s drywall grid ceiling system products are offered in a variety of lengths and suspension types to complement the design elements and specifications of your curved or flat ceiling.
At Cowtown Materials, we understand the confidence that comes from having exactly the right building supplies for your local construction projects. Armstrong drywall grid products are available* for order or pickup at our construction yards in Texas and Louisiana or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
*Inventory varies by location. Call your local yard to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have in stock at your local yard, we will be glad to order it for you.
The Armstrong Drywall Grid System
Armstrong’s code-compliant ceiling system integrates with the industry’s new HD8906IIC main beam, to help you meet IBC requirements for IIC. Additionally, the system features:
- 18 unique drywall grid system elements to suit a variety of building applications
- Drywall cross tees from 600mm to 6-foot sizes
- Straight and angle molding in multiple sizes
- Materials available in unpainted or white finishes
All Armstrong drywall grid systems are Living Building Challenge® (LBC) compliant, have a green genie™ score that works toward LEED points for your projects, and utilize 30% recycled materials.
Armstrong commercial suspension systems have a 10-year warranty, a heavy-duty performance rating, and FireGuard fire resistance.
Quality Grid Ceiling Supplies for South Central Construction
For pre-engineered, easy ceiling suspension installation in as little as one-third the time of traditional channel and track framing systems, Cowtown Materials carries a wide variety of Armstrong drywall grid system elements for construction pros in south Texas and NW Louisiana, including:
- Grid panels (regular, square, angled, tegular, lay-in, reveal)
- Suprafine® XL painted grid
- QuikStix™ drywall grid system for soffits
- HD main beams
- Drywall / cross tees (G90, ShortSpan®, Joint clip, Prelude® XL®, Silhouette® XL, co-extruded Clean Room™)
- Angle molding (SimpleCurve™ knurled, hemmed, locking, flex)
- Traditional molding (shadow, fascia, concealed T channel, slip-on, flush transition, tegular
- Drywall trim (Axiom® curved and straight, curved bottom)
- Bullnose corner covers
- Inside corners and posts
- Outside corners and post (FastShip®, Knife Edge® 90 degree)
- Painted nubby H channels
- Linear panel splices and plates
- Linear pressure springs
- Z-Clip bars
- Stabilizer bars
- Edge caps
- Threaded studs for Capz™ system
- Expansion sleeves
- QuikStix™ locking pockets
- Clips (border, radius, miter closure, backer, Vector® midpoint and hanging)
- Kits (escutcheon, 4-point hanging, spacing)
Buy Armstrong Drywall Grid Systems at Cowtown Materials in TX and NW LA
Texas builders and construction pros - learn more about Armstrong drywall grid systems or start your order now. Cowtown Materials is here to help.
About Cowtown Materials
A proud member of the GMS family of companies, Cowtown Materials offers commercial and residential customers the best quality construction supplies in TX (Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland, Carrollton, Dallas, Fort Worth, Frisco, Texarkana, Tyler, Waco, Wichita Falls) and Louisiana (Shreveport). Our employees pride themselves on being hard working, safe and professional. Whether you need drywall, insulation, acoustical tile, tools, or other construction accessories, Cowtown Materials has your central Texas construction needs covered.
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall, and suspension system solutions. For more than 150 years, the Armstrong name has stood for quality, trust, and integrity. Driven daily to deliver beautiful spaces, Armstrong is committed to constantly developing new, sustainable ceiling solutions that add value.